Lost and Found
What do I do if I've lost my pet?
The first thing to do is check with the Lynn Haven Animal Shelter. We only hold strays for
5 business days before they are available for adoption, so there is no time to delay! The only sure way to see if we have your pet is to come out and look.
We house animals from the City of Lynn Haven only. Check with the facility every 2 to 3 days.
The phone numbers are 265-4699 or 265-4111.
Complete a Lost Pet Report. The reports are available at the Animal Shelter or printable
versions are available below.
Printable Web Page | Lost Dog Report | Lost Cat Report
WordPerfect® Format | Lost Dog Report | Lost Cat Report
MS Word® Format | Lost Dog Report | Lost Cat Report
What else can I do?
- Check your neighborhood, talk to your neighbors and neighborhood children. Ask if anyone has seen your pet.
- Put up "lost" poster including a recent photo. Place them in your neighborhood, local stores veterinary clinics,
and the Animal Shelter.
- Check your local newspaper classified ads for "found" pets, place a lost ad with the paper
- Check with:
- Humane Society of Bay County
1600 Bay Ave.
Panama City, Fl
- Bay County Animal Control
- Place flyers and complete lost forms with each location