Purpose: Studies, investigates, develops and recommends to the City Commission plans for improving the beautification and cleanliness of the City.
- Improves the beauty and cleanliness of the City.
- Encourages the planting and preservation of trees, shrubs, plants, flowers and other foliage by the City.
- Protects songbirds and their habitats.
- Meets with and recommends plans to organizations and groups in the City interested in the beautification of the City.
- Neighborhood Matching Grant Program
Members: Seven (7)
Meetings: Third Tuesdays, 5:30 p.m. Lynn Haven Library
Below are the recent minutes for this board. These documents are provided as a convenience, for official copies please contact City Hall.