- Customer Service
- Utility Billing
Utility Bill Payments
The City of Lynn Haven Public Utilities Department has two billing cycles.
- East Side Bills - Addresses on the east side of Ohio Avenue/Highway 77 will be mailed on the 15th of each month and will be past due after the 30th of the month.
- West Side Bills - Addresses on the west side of Ohio Avenue/Highway 77 will be mailed on the 1st of each month and will be past due after the 15th of the month.
- A 10% penalty is applied to past due balances. The City shall not be responsible for lost bills, or bills not delivered in a timely manner.
- Water, Sewage, Garbage and Storm Water Rates (PDF)
- 10 Day Cleaning Request Form (PDF)
Payments can be made in person at 817 Ohio Ave from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday. Please note, the office is closed for all City observed Holidays. Cash, Check, and Credit Cards are accepted (there is a $3.00 fee to use your credit card. All major credit cards are accepted EXCEPT for American Express).
There is also a Drop Box located in front of the Customer Service Center to drop off payments that is great for after hours.
Payments can be made by check, credit card, or cash in our Drive Thru here at the Customer Service Center.
Make a utility payment online now. You may enroll by clicking on the “Register” link in the Citizen Self Service Dashboard. Once you have created a user account you may log in for future payments.
To continue our goal of providing quality customer service, the city has recently completed an internal software upgrade. When you log in online to pay your utility bill, you may be asked to re-register your account. This is an added security feature to verify account ownership. Please contact a customer service representative if you have any questions!
850-265-2121 EXT- 0
For the telephone payment service, simply dial 850-265-2121 ext. 0.
You can mail in your payment to the Customer Service Center by sending it to 817 Ohio Ave, Lynn Haven, FL 32444.
- If your service has been disconnected or is due to be disconnected, you will need to speak to a customer service representative by calling 850-265-2121.