Opening a New Account
The City of Lynn Haven provides water, sewer, and garbage pick-up to its residential and commercial customers. New accounts for services may be opened from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday. If requesting same day activation of services, new accounts must be opened before 3 p.m.
To establish services, visit us in the Customer Service Center and provide the following required items:
- A current driver’s license (or state-issued picture identification) and a social security number for each account holder.
- A completed New Account Service Form. (Form available (PDF))
- $100 deposit (Refundable).
- $50 connection fee (non-refundable) per meter inside the city limits, or $62.50 per meter outside the city limits.
- If renting, a copy of the lease agreement or deposit-hold form is required.
Closing an Existing Account
There are several ways you can stop your Utility Service.
- Call the Customer Service center at 850-265-2121 and speak with a representative.
- Email CSR@cityoflynnhaven.com.
- You may also visit the Customer Service Center in person.
You will need to be able to provide forwarding information so we can either email you your deposit or mail your balance due.