- 5:30 p.m.
- First Tuesday of each month, agenda items permitting
- Garden Club
307 Ohio Ave
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The City Planning Commission is governed by the provisions of Chapter 163, F.S. as well as the provisions set forth in the city’s Unified Land Development Code.
The Planning Commission consists of seven members who are appointed by the City Commission and serve terms of four years each. Members may serve for two consecutive terms, in an advisory capacity. Some of the Commission's duties are to:
- Certificates of Concurrency
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Coordinate the city’s planning efforts and programs with those of other Bay County jurisdictions
- Development Order Applications (both residential and commercial)
- Land Use Changes
- Monitor and oversee the effectiveness and status of the city’s Comprehensive Plan
- The Planning Board is also designated to advise the City Commission on the following matters:
- Updating the Unified Land Development Code